ZEVAR I Indian Bridal Polki Nose Ring/ Nath/ Nathni With Chain
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 850.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The bridal nath, also known as the nathni or nose ring with a chain, is an exquisite piece of jewelry worn by brides in traditional Indian weddings. It features a stunning nose ring adorned with intricate designs and often connected to an ornate chain that drapes across the face, adding elegance and charm to the bride's ensemble.
Product Details :Stone Type : Kundan, Beads
Type : Nose Ring
Quantity : 1
Country of Origin : India
Care Tips :
- Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth after every use.
- Always store your jewellery in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches.
- Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery.
- Do not soak your jewellery in water.
- Clean your jewellery using a soft brush, dipped in jewellery cleaning solution only.